ANNUVAL ACCOUNT SLIPS zppkurnool/providentfundsearch
|1.||ZPPF Non - Recovarable Loan Application||Click Here|
|2.||ZPPF Recoverable Loan Application||Click Here|
|3.||ZPPF Missing Credit Proforma||Click Here|
|4.||ZPPF Booster Application Proforma||Click Here|
|5.||ZPPF Closer Application Proforma||Click Here|
|6.||ZPPF Number Allotment Application||Click Here|
|7.||ZPPF Proforma 40 A||Click Here|
The employees, who are belongs to Panchayat Raj, their GPF accounts are maintained by CEO , Zilla Parishad. For GPF(GPF/ZP GPF) credits and part final withdrawals to an employee can get with the approval of concerned DDO(Drawing and Disbursing Officer) i.e Head Master to the High School staff and MEO(Mandal Educational Officer) to the primary and upper primary school staff.(GO Ms.40 Dt:7-5-2002).
Every employee has to contribute minimum 6% of his basic pay from his salary as GPF subscription fund. The employee who are going to retire from the service they can stop their subscription 4 months before to the retirement date.
Nominee: An employee must fill nominee for GPF account for the purpose , if any accidental things happen during in the service the GPF benefits will pay to nominee concerned. Entry of nominee name and particulars in Service Register must to avoid further conflicts.
GPF (ZPPF/GPF) ADVANCE
An employee can get GPF advance according to the following rules and can get GPF advance temporarily.
1. The GPF credit is equal to three months’ salary of an employee or 50% of total amount which is in GPF account of an employee whichever is less taking into the consideration.
2. An employee can get GPF advance two times in service.
3. For the treatment of self or dependent can get GPF credit.
4. For the educational related expenditure of self or dependent , for the higher education in foreign country or in India .
5. For funeral ceremony of family members, marriage, marriage engagements and birthday parties.
6. For tours and travels expenditure.
7. The issues related to the service matters , for facing adverse situation expenditure.
8. For the purpose of purchase house, construction of house and repairs expenditure.
9. At the end of service , that is 6months before the retirement can get advance for purchase cultivation lands and business purpose lands.
10. To purchase motor car.
An employee , to get GPF Advance apply in prescribed format which is available at the ZPPF office with relevant evidence and reasons submit to the sanctioned authority. The loan which employee got could pay in 24installments. The 24 installments should not exceed.
Part Final Withdrawal
The employees who completd 20years of service or those who are going to retire within 10years can get loan from their GPF account. The partfinal withdrawal may not refund again. The following measures taking into the consideration before sanctioning the ‘Part Final Withdrawal’.
1. For the expenditure of Son/Daughter educational purpose.
2. For treatment related expenditure like Health, Medical, Special food and travelling .
3. For the purpose of purchase house, construction of house and repairs expenditure.
4. Employee could not get loan two times for single reason.
5. Employee who are going to retire within four months could not get loan under this.
6. Employee can get according to the situation prevailed , 6 or 10 months’ salary or 75% percent of total GPF amount
ZPPF LOAN (RL & NRL)
6.Bank Book Xerox with Attested